Let’s evaluate. Looking back on last years post.
A desire to ‘up’ my clothing choices and styling. To step away from the ‘student’ and 20’s clothing that I still seem drawn to and not so much turn into a mummy dresser, but to be more mature about items of clothing and make a more capsule wardrobe. – This is something I’m still working on and to be honest, I will do for many more years. I think it’s also been that I have been losing baby weight so haven’t yet felt ‘happy’ in myself and my new shape, so dress how I would like. So I still opt for baggier/oversized choices.
Pay more attention to and think more about my dental hygiene. Now this, I have definitely exceeded. Not only have I found a dentist and made appointments, which have resulted in me having to have wisdom tooth removed, but it was giving me a lot of grief. But I also have started having work done privately. This is to do with closing my ‘Madonna’ gap at the front of my upper teeth. This is meaning that I have had fitted an Invisalign brace. I may do a post on it at a later date.
Personal – I’d like to continue all my hard work from this last year, keeping fit and healthy and keep enjoying it. Keep fit.
– Socially, I look forward to spending more time with friends. Our little people are turning two, so hoping we can arrange more nights out and ‘mummy time’ together.
– One my mum would be happy to hear is that I need to read more. Not just ‘Heat’ on a weekly basis, more substantial material like biographies etc.
– I’ve said this before on my blog and although I was getting somewhere, I feel I’ve gone back to ‘safe mummy mode’, but I would like my style to change. Just turn me into VB or Millie M, please.
notesfromcaroline – The latter of 2014 has been brilliant. I’ve been invited to some lovely events and been able to work/write about some amazing brands and companies. I’d love for the whole of 2015 to be this way.
– From a social aspect, I’d really like to attend as many blog meets as possible. I do enjoy meeting new people. But also seeing the ones I don’t see that often, especially my North East Cake Club ladies!
– Photography is still a burning point. It’s something I mention a lot and although I am trying and do feel and see how it has developed, I don’t feel it’s up to scratch yet. I know my camera and I can do better! I could really do with attending a course. Someone to just give me hints and tips.
I would just like to thank each and every one of you that continue to read NFC and for your comments. It makes my ramblings so worthwhile and I look forward to seeing what 2015 has to offer us all.