Buckley London, London Rocks Collection – Ad

10th February 2016crelgey

Buckley London, The Brand.

Founded for 27 years and having won the UK Jewellery Awards ‘Best Costume Jewellery’ award four times, it’s no wonder that BUCKLEY LONDON is so well established. Their ranges are found in over 600 international retail locations, airports all over the world and also inflight and on some cruise services.
It’s no wonder, then, that BUCKLEY LONDON is the official designer of The Royal British Legion Poppy Collection and have raised millions of pounds for the charity. If you aren’t aware of the collection, I urge you to have a look and purchase a poppy. New designs are added yearly and they really are a thing of beauty. My partner has the UNION FLAG POPPY and I the 2014 SPARKLE POPPY BROACH.

Buckley London, London Rocks

Their Products And Collections.

BUCKLEY LONDON releases their jewellery in collections, which is great as it allows you to buy matching items. They have just released their Spring Summer collections which you must view.
However, it was their LONDON ROCKS COLLECTION I fell in love. My photography no matter how many pictures I took seriously does not do it justice. It’s stunning.
This collection is available in gold, silver, rose gold or silver sparkle and features five individual items: a bangle, friendship bracelet, ring, pendant and hoop earrings.

buckley london gold bracelet

Friendship Bracelet £40*

buckley london jewellery

Hoop Earrings £30*

Ring £30*

The studded detail of the collection suits my style completely. I personally like minimalist jewellery. Items that can be worn daily. I believe this collection is quite transitional, that pieces can be worn casually throughout the day, they can easily dress up and complete an evening outfit.

I’ve not seen a design on the high street like this before and that makes me love it even more.

I’m quite loving their METROPOLITAN COLLECTION and can see a couple of items being added to my new Buckley London wish list.

Do you have any favourite pieces or recent purchases?

Find at: TWITTER INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK

Pin For Later.

Comments (7)

• Laura C

10th February 2016 at 11:13 pm

I have a few Buckley London pieces (including last year's poppy – for charity and sparkly – win win!) and it's all such good quality for the money – couldn't agree more with your review!

(Loving your choices too)

Laura xx | Loved By Laura

1. Caroline

19th March 2016 at 9:05 pm

I love my Poppy too! 🙂
      Thank you. I'm totally in love with basically their whole site! Haha!
      It's definitely somewhere I look first for for pieces rather than the high street. 🙂 x

• Beth Elliott

19th February 2016 at 4:33 pm

I've never heard of Buckley London but will definitely be checking it out. I think the bracelet is my fave 🙂 Also good to hear that it also comes in rose gold as I'm loving that at the minute! Beth xx

Mysokohldlife.blogspot.co.uk xx

1. Caroline

19th March 2016 at 9:07 pm

Thank you for your comment Beth. 🙂
      I'm sure once you start browsing their site, you'll end up with a wish list as long as mine. 🙂 I too love rose gold, and um'd and ah'd over what to get, but I my rings and earrings are gold, so thought I'd match, but the rose gold is beautiful. 🙂 x

• Almost Chic

26th March 2016 at 5:43 pm

This is a lovely post! This jewellery is right up my street, never even heard of the brand but definitely checking it out now!

Also totally random comment but that white wash herringbone flooring is honestly my DREAM flooring for my flat! I've been looking for it for ages, did you put it in yourself or was it in the house when you moved in (if that makes sense)?

Jess xx

• Jamie Leigh

23rd November 2016 at 5:27 pm

Not only are the pieces beautiful… but that packaging is STUNNING!! Definitely going to be checking them out, Can't believe I've never heard of them!

And if these are your photo's, they're lovely!!! x x

1. Caroline

27th November 2016 at 6:22 pm

I know! I love everything about them. Such a great brand and so reasonably priced and yes, the pictures are all mine.. thank you. 🙂