Dress Dressing with Bonprix*

16th December 2016crelgey

Bonprix cocktail dress

I think this year should be remembered as the year that me wearing a dress became ‘normal’. As this isn’t even funny anymore. I’ve gone from loathing dresses and claiming that non suited me, to me now owning about a hands worth..

Topshop leather jacket // Bonprix dress // Matalan boots // Zara quilted bag // Casio watch // Topshop choker

2016 what have you done to me?!

I was recently invited to and then, due to personal circumstances, unable to attend, the Bonprix On The Rocks cocktail evening. We’d been asked to choose a dress from their collection to wear for the evening and this was my choice. It’s very straight up and down, with the white overlay adding texture, colour and making it a bit floaty. I was also drawn to the embellished collar. Who doesn’t love a bit of sparkle!

So, unable to attend the Bonprix evening, I decided to style the dress to attend a Christmas party.

Black is a colour that is slowly taking over my wardrobe more, although dark, it’s quite a classy choice, being quite versatile to style up or down.

Comments (8)

• Nikoline

16th December 2016 at 1:13 pm

Great look! The dress looks really beautiful on you <3

TheNormcoreRebel

1. crelgey

1st January 2017 at 4:12 pm

Aw thank you! And thank you for stopping by. 🙂

• www.lifestyledbyjennie.co.uk

18th December 2016 at 2:44 pm

Wow, this dress is amazing – #monochromegoals! Love that you've styled it with knee high boots, looking really cool 🙂 x

1. crelgey

1st January 2017 at 4:11 pm

Aw thank you Jennie! I love it too.. My style seems to have shifted to monochrome recently.. 🙂 xx

• Corinne

20th December 2016 at 2:51 pm

I love the dress! I couldn't make the event either due to work! It looks awesome!

Corinne x

1. crelgey

1st January 2017 at 4:10 pm

Thank you Corinne. Aw what a shame. I really hope they do more events this year. 🙂 x

• Danni

31st December 2016 at 7:40 pm

Such a stunner! These pictures are gorgeous and I love the setting! I really like how you’ve dressed down this with the jacket and boots but still kept it smart! 🙂 xo

1. crelgey

1st January 2017 at 4:07 pm

Aw thank you Danni! 🙂 It’s great doing outfit shots with another blogger as they get what you want! Thanks Rachel! 🙂 And yes.. I’m not too good at dressing up.. I generally don’t go far.lol xx