Staying Smart And Classy With Apricot*

6th January 2017crelgey

A new addition. In a new year. For a new me. Black will always be a classic colour/shade and it’s fast becoming what I’m turning to recently, for all the right reasons and I feel good about it.

camel coat

apricot blouse

I’ve worn and then discarded quickly items with v-necks. As sad as it is when something doesn’t suit you, I really had to with v-necks. I wanted them to work but it just didn’t. However, a drape style just works. Funny that.

This beautiful classy cross over blouse* from Apricot, which is now in their Winter sale for a super steal of just £10, is even more perfect as it has a ‘hidden’ cami style top underneath to add a little coverage to the drape, as you don’t want a wardrobe malfunction. It also adds a little thickness, as the material is thin. The sleeves are also sheer with cuffs.

I kept things simple and classy, styling it with of course some trusty dark, straight leg jeans. Two toned heels and camel coat. Which is getting so much wear it makes me happy cry that I finally have it. The playing card clutch is an old Next sale buy. It doesn’t get much wear as I never quite know what to style it with. But it just seemed to go when I put all this together for my night out.

Have you visited Apricot’s Winter sale? You should. There’s some amazing deals and I have plenty mor eon my wish list!

Comments (6)

• Danni

7th January 2017 at 2:46 pm

Such a stunner! Love this outfit, it is simple but elegant!

1. crelgey

9th January 2017 at 8:33 pm

You!!! :p Thank you Danni. I love the simplicity. It seems to be where I’m headed at the moment and I love it. x

• Brittany

7th January 2017 at 7:01 pm

Too cute love all the details to the outfit!

1. crelgey

9th January 2017 at 8:32 pm

Thank you! And thank you for stopping by. 🙂 x

• claire

7th January 2017 at 7:36 pm

Fabulous outfit Caroline 🙂 I love the sheer sleeves on the top especially. You can never go wrong with black, in fact as I’ve gotten older, less and less colour appears in my wardrobe.. And I’m totally okay with that. You look fab! Love the bag too!
    Claire.X

1. crelgey

9th January 2017 at 8:32 pm

Aw, thank you Claire. Yes, I love the sleeves also. I think it adds something to it. The bag doesn’t get out much. It was a sale bargain from Next a couple of years ago. 🙂 x