The month before Christmas. I had grand plans of it being a quiet month, before the madness, but, it’s had it’s highs. I’ll let you read on!
- I have to admit, I’m all for Winter evening activities… Until it comes down to going out of the house. Then common sense kicks in about how cold it is out there! This was definitely the case on Bonfire Night. After tea, the husband and I must have questioned each other at least five times on whether we were going, waiting for one to say no. Haha. We did venture out though to a local bonfire, to then watch some fireworks, it’s nice having something local in our village to go to. You can’t beat community spirit.
- Remembrance Sunday we were at toddler’s rugby practice. At 11am, we headed to one of the pitches where the other teams were practising to then observe a 2 minutes silence. It was a lovely scene to see, all the players, coaches and parents come together. It’s exactly why I love rugby. All the players did so well to be respectful.
- Our big news of this month is that our family is growing. We’re pregnant with baby number two! Due June 2018. We’re super excited and our toddler is super excited to be a big brother and is pretty set on the fact that baby is a girl. We’ll see.
All About Me –
- Got my hair did. I really wish I could afford to have it done more regularly. One day eh. Decided to get some of the dark colour out of it, as it was really building up and my hair being so fine, there’s actually not a lot I can do with it and definitely can’t be out there with my colour choices. I would like to aim towards a mushroom brown though.
This Space –
- It’s been a bit quiet, which I’m sure you’ve gathered. I just haven’t had the content to publish and haven’t wanted to write just because. I’m aiming towards the new year though.